Sunday, May 23

A new challenge to express God's goodness

If it weren't so late, I would take a picture of my new journal and post it. It's pink and brown and has Bible verses on every page. I got it as a gift at my surprise going-away party on Friday evening.

With this notebook, because of course each one needs an explicit purpose, I will write some anecdotal evidence each day about something good that God has done. I have never done something like this before; only written down the events of the day and my feelings.

I hope that this will someday be not only interesting reading material but part of my earthly legacy left for my children. I think it's appropriate to keep a hand-written journal because I love things written in handwriting (I have a collection of recipes handwritten by family members and friends) and also I don't want to make public everything.

Ironically enough this journal was printed in Korea.

"He has done great things and we are glad." Psalm 126:3

No comments:

Post a Comment