Tuesday, April 20

Psalm 119:97-104

In the NIV...

 97 Oh, how I love your law!
       I meditate on it all day long.
 98 Your commands make me wiser than my enemies,
       for they are ever with me.
 99 I have more insight than all my teachers,
       for I meditate on your statutes.
 100 I have more understanding than the elders,
       for I obey your precepts.
 101 I have kept my feet from every evil path
       so that I might obey your word.
 102 I have not departed from your laws,
       for you yourself have taught me.
 103 How sweet are your words to my taste,
       sweeter than honey to my mouth!
 104 I gain understanding from your precepts;
       therefore I hate every wrong path.

This is how I've prayed to feel about the Word of the Lord.. and I do feel this way. And it's really more than a feeling. It's an unmistakable realization that the Truth brought forth from this book is the only Truth, past, present and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment